- A Spanish SME with focus on health and mental well-being.
- The client was keen to leverage digital marketing, and video marketing in particular, to promote its services in international markets.
- The client had 100+ YouTube videos with 500,000 views in aggregate.
- Grow the total amount of time (number of subscribers multiplied by average viewing time) spent by viewers watching client videos
- Grow the number of subscribers on YouTube from Spanish speaking world (particularly, outside of Spain), as well as key markets in Europe.
- Grow the average amount of time spent by viewers viewing the videos.
- Discover insights about which markets offer greater potential for expansion of client’s services.
- Optimize the amount of money invested by client on video marketing by determining what was working and what was not working.
- Monetize the videos.
- Outsource the management of online video presence.
- Took ownership of management of YouTube presence for the client.
- Grew the number of subscribers by 15% in the first 3 months of taking ownership.
- Grew the total number of views by more than 20%.
- Educated client on the kind of content that was working and provided insights on how to maximize the ROI on video marketing.
- Helped build a case for client to invest its resources for expansion in Germany and German speaking market.